1168 Drouillard Road
inside Gino A Marcus Community Centre, Windsor
Diabetes, Healthy Feet & You is a peer-led workshop run by people like you who have experienced diabetic foot complication. They have been trained by experts and can help you prevent diabetic foot ulcers that may lead to amputation.
* How to enjoy and active life
* Keep your feet healthy
* Prevent foot complications
* Proper diabetic foot care practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you will benefit from this workshop:
• Do you have diabetes or care for someone who does?
• Do you have anything tingling or numbness in your feet?
• Is the shape of your feet changing?
• Do you have sore or blisters on your feet?
Classes are interactive
FREE to attend
Bring a friend or a family member; All are welcome to attend!!
Wednesday May 8, 2019
9:30am – 12:00PM
Essex NP-Led Clinic
(inside the Gino A Marcus Community Centre)
1168 Drouillard Road, Windsor ON
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
TOLL FREE: 1-855-259-3605