POWERFUL TOOLS FOR CAREGIVERS
Feeling Stretched caring for a loved one?
Whether you provide care for a loved on at home or in a care facility, whether down the block or miles away, yours is a very important role. But equally important is that caregivers take care of themselves.
YOU ARE A CAREGIVER IF:
- Provide care for a family member or friend in their home or yours or from a distance
- Attend appointments with another person
- Assist with grocery shopping, laundry and other household chores
- Accompany others on social outings and activities
- Reducing stress
- Better communication of feelings
- Increase the ability to make tough decisions
- Taking care of yourself
Classes are interactive
FREE to attend
ALL are welcome!!!
UPCOMING Online Series
April 13 – May 18, 2021
9:30am – 11:00am
TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK:
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CALL TOLL FREE: 1-855-259-3605